Level 1 in Mexico
January 31st – February 21st, 2022
Dearest Brothers And Sisters In The Divine,
Sat Nam and God bless you!
We are so so so excited!
Beautiful San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, México, founded in the 1500s, is known as one of México’s magic towns (pueblos mágicos). This village is surrounded by mountains. The town center, where most of the baroque and neoclassical buildings have been preserved, overflows with little cafés, shops with local indigenous and creative clothing and much more, and charming colorful homes.
The setting is perfect. The time is perfect. Are you ready? Are you in?! This magic town of San Cristóbal de las Casas, our home away from home, is where we’ll be sharing time together for our Level One Teacher Training: January 31st – February 21st, 2022.
Come join us to learn the Ancient Science of Kundalini Yoga. Challenge yourself. Confront self-imposed limits. Touch your Soul. Experience your highest and purest consciousness. Gain the knowledge and confidence to build a more peaceful, healthy, and creative life.
Immerse into a Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in this idyllic location. The feeling of the energy here is beyond words. México is everything, just like yoga… beautiful, expansive, dynamic, spontaneous, challenging. Please join us if you are looking for a life-changing opportunity. You will experience your strength and grace, and reconnect to your personal truth.
This in-person Teacher Training will teach you:
- All the Postures and Sequencing
- How to speak with your most authentic voice
- How to teach complete classes
- How to speak effectively and help the students
- The art of listening
- How to select music to consider for your classes
- Mantra pronunciations, meanings, and effects
- Purposes and outcomes of the Kriyas
- How to prepare a class
- The student-teacher relationship
- How to dress appropriately
- How your appearance contributes to your projection
- Knowledge and experience in healing yourself and others
Some great reasons to come join us in this amazing Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- We as teachers are continuing to work on ourselves, exploring how to make this Sacred Work relevant in these times.
- A clear, systematic approach to the vast dynamic of the Teachings
- A clear, in-depth explanation of the esoteric and scientific information that is relevant to Spiritual growth through Kundalini Yoga
- A soothing small-town environment
- Group Sadhana
- Delicious vegetarian/vegan cuisine
- Housing in Hotel Rincón del Arco ~ a beautiful, quiet, old hacienda hotel with many gardens and a view of the mountains
- Growing friendships
- Peaceful quietude for deep experiences
- Dynamic interaction
- Teachers with a combined experience of more than 100 years of living and teaching these Teachings
- Within this group, coming to know each other and your teachers
- Allowing Consciousness to produce a new pattern in your life
- Through the power of Collective Consciousness, understanding the Teachings through experience
- A deep experience that transcends the mind’s mental patternings
- Fun, joy, dance, and laughter
- Every afternoon is filled with activities such as shopping, walking, coming to know each other, and roaming around the town
Who Are Your Teachers?
For the past 52 years, Gurmukh has been living and teaching these Teachings globally, feeling so blessed to be part of the worldwide Kundalini Yoga Tribe. Watching these Teachings help humanity keeps her going. The joy that wells up in her heart in anticipation of the 2022 San Cristóbal de las Casas Level One Teacher Training is beyond words….
Gurushabd at 70 years of age has been living and teaching these Teachings for the past 40 years. Gurushabd and Gurmukh have been married for 39 years. They travel the world over… teaching, helping to build community, and serving the planet with this Ancient Technology. Gurushabd, an ardent student as well as teacher, is in love with Kundalini Yoga and is excited to teach you the science in detail. His Sadhanas are long, sharing with you the experience of the science. You will enjoy sharing time with this Beautiful Soul one on one as well as within group settings.
Amanbir is a Doctor of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncturist. He has been working with patients for 12 years, and teaching Kundalini Yoga for more than 15 years. He has helped people around the globe heal issues of mind, body, and soul with Yoga and Eastern Medicine. His greatest calling in life is to teach others to heal themselves. He looks forward to being with you. As a healing teacher, he will help to deepen your understanding of your body’s autonomy and the sacred flow of your meridians.
For further information, inquiries, and questions, contact Dass Padmani at:
Full refund up to 30 days before start date. No refunds after 30 days to start date as we have to pay accommodation fees at that time.
Daily schedule subjectto possible slight changes
4-7 morning yoga and meditation practice
7-9 Breakfast and rest
9-12 yoga practice and class
12-2:30 Lunch and break
2:30 – 5:30 meditation practice and class
5:30 – 7:30 Dinner
7:30 – 8:30 various events
Credit or Debit Card Payment Double Occupancy: $5300
Credit or Debit Card Payment Single Occupancy: $5800
Crypto Currency Payment Double Occupancy: $4700
Crypto Currency Payment Single Occupancy: $5200
If you pay with CC or Debit for your Deposit, you can receive $400 off of your final payment if brought in cash to the Training.
Final Payment Double Occupancy (Credit/Debit) $3300
Final Payment Double Occupancy (Credit/Debit) $3800
Full Pay Double Occupancy (Crypto Currency) $4700
Full Pay Single Occupancy (Crypto Currency) $5200
Final Payment Lev 1 Double Room Occ. $2700
Final Payment Lev 1 Mexico Single Occ.$3300
***If you wish to bring cash USD for the final payment we can give a $400 discount on that payment.
C. Ejército Nacional No. 66, Barrio del Cerrillo,
29220 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
- This magic town of San Cristóbal de las Casas, our home away from home, is where we’ll be sharing time together for our Level One Teacher Training.
- We will be staying and 3 meals a day at C. Ejército Nacional No. 66, Barrio del Cerrillo, 29220 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed help on transportation or with any further questions.
- LEAVING Plan on leaving on Feb 21st
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – TEACHER TRAINING
- DO I NEED TO FILL OUT ALL OF THIS PAPERWORK TO REGISTER?
YES! We need the registration form returned to us and payment made before we can consider your registration complete.
- WHEN WILL WE GET OUR BOOKS AND MATERIALS
You will receive information on ordering your course books from Dass Padmani.
- I’M NEW TO KUNDALINI YOGA WHAT’S “SADHANA”?
Sadhana is a 2 hour morning practice consisting of prayer, yoga and meditation. It’s powerful and uplifting!
- IS THERE ANYWAY TO CONNECT WITH MY FELLOW TRAINEES PRIOR TO THE COURSE?
Yes. We will set up a What’s App Group Chat just for students of our Teacher Trainings. Once you register, we will set you up in the chat.
- WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
Please contact Dass Padmani, she will be happy to answer any of your questions! Her email is email@example.com