Level 1 Rishikesh India
OCTOBER 14 – NOVEMBER 7 2019
Level 1 Immersion in India!
Based on the science of Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, the Aquarian Teacher Training program is a journey of your soul. Develop yourself as a human as you become a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. The Aquarian Teacher Training Certification is open both to yoga students ready to become teachers and those who wish to immerse themselves in the science of Kundalini Yoga. Experience transformation in the present where peaceful vitality is alive in the ancient land itself!
To enroll in the course, Golden Bridge must receive your payment along with your registration application. Enrollment is limited. Cost includes: tuition, accommodation and meals at the training, certification and IKYTA membership. Cost does not include airfare or transportation costs. Students are responsible for their own airfare and transportation to and from location. Costs given for the course below are in US Dollars.
For Transportation Arrangements from the Airport or info on how to get to Nirvana River Resort
Hotel Nirvana Palace
Nirvana River Resort
Ganpati Gems Paradise
whatsapp – +91-8755905908
- Do you have recommendations for booking my flight?There are many options for finding a flight. It all depends on where you’re flying out from. The internet is your best source to explore your options.Some sites that may prove helpful are www.cheapflights.com,
www.expedia.com and www.cheaptickets.com.
- Do I need a passport?Yes. Your passport must be valid for the dates of your trip. If you do not have a passport please allow adequate time to get one. For information on how to apply for a passport visit www.travel.state.gov. You will not be allowed to board a plane leaving the country without a passport.
- Do I need a Visa for India?You will not be allowed to board a plane bound for India without a valid Indian visa.Yes, you will need a tourist visa to travel to India. We suggest a 6 month or 10 year visa, whichever makes more sense for your future travel needs. For information on applying for a Visa in the USA go to www.indiavisa.travisaoutsourcing.com. In Europe or Asia contact http://vfsglobal.com or go online and search for a Visa Center near you.You will not be allowed to board a plane bound for India without a valid Indian visa.The information needed for where you are staying for your Visa Application is:
Nirvana River Resort
91 8755905920, 8755905908
Important: Make sure you check off TOURIST for your Purpose of Visit.
Do not check off anything but TOURIST. Your Visa may be held up otherwise.
India also now allows you to apply for your Visa to pick up at the New Delhi airport. If you wish to do this you can apply :
- WHERE WILL THE TRAINING BE HELD?Nirvana River Resort
- Where should I fly into and when should I arrive?You need to fly into New Delhi, arriving no later than October 14, 2019. Check in begins at the location at 12:00 noon on October 14, 2019. If it is possible, we highly suggest to arrive to India October 11th or 12th. This would be to help you rest and recover from jet lag before the course begins. This will also give you more time to travel from New Delhi to Rishikesh.Rooms will be available for check in at 12:00 noon on October 14, 2019 Class begins early morning of October 15, 2019.
- When do we leave the Nirvana River Resort?Your room is paid from October 14 to morning of November 7, 2019. Check out is by 8:00 am on November 7. The training will be over on November 6 around noon (12:00 pm) so you also can plan to leave later in the day on November 6. If you would like to arrive earlier or stay later at the resort, please contact the Nirvana River Resort directly as Golden Bridge is not responsible for any early or extended stays. You can book directly for early or late stay via www.nirvanariverresort.comPlease know that if you arrive early and stay at the Nirvana – you may have to change rooms for the course as we arrange all room assignments in advance of the course.
- How do I get from Delhi to Rishikesh and back?You can fly from Delhi to Deradhun (we recommend Spice or Jet Air Airlines). Once you arrive to Deradhun you will need transport to the course.The flight from New Delhi to Deradhun is approximately 1 hour.Another option is to take a train from Delhi to Haridwar. The train leaves from New Delhi (Station Code NDLS) and goes to Haridwar (Station Code HW) and takes 4.5 hours. For more information, please see the Indian Rail website.**For transportation arrangements from the airport or train station to the Nirvana River Resort or information on how to get there please contact Govind Agarwal. He is the managing director and can arrange this for you.Govind Agarwal
whatsapp – +91- 8755905908
email – email@example.com
If you would like help with booking flights or train reservations within India please contact:
SP Holidays Pvt.Ltd.
(Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India )
287 , IInd Floor , Pratap House, Sant Nagar
East of Kailash , New Delhi – 110065
- WHERE CAN I STAY IF I ARRIVE TO RISHIKESH EARLIER THAN OCTOBER 14TH?You can look into staying at the following.Parmarth Niketan Ashram – http://parmarth.orgThe Yog Vashishth Hotel – www.hotelyogvashishth.com/The Nirvana Palace – www.hotelnirvanapalace.com/There are also guest houses and small hotels up in Laxshman Jhula that you can look into.
- Any suggestions for a healthy flight?Since the flight is so long we do recommend drinking plenty of water, at least 8 ounces per hour. Drinking caffeinated beverages is not recommended. If you want a special meal remember to order in advance with your airline.. Vitamin C or Vitamin packets are helpful in fortifying your immune system during the flight. Snacks of fruits and nuts will help too. When not sleeping or watching movies, take regular breaks to get up, walk around and stretch.
- What should I pack?Once you register you will be provided with a suggested packing list. We suggest you bring one large suitcase or duffle as checked luggage and one small bag or knapsack as your carry on. If you would like bring an empty duffle packed into your suitcase to bring home your purchases. Don’t overpack!Remember, airlines are imposing stricter guidelines for luggage and weight. Also, there are times you will have to carry your own luggage, so make sure the luggage you bring is luggage you can handle carrying.
- Do I need vaccinations?There are no required vaccinations for travel in North India. We suggest you consult with your doctor if you are concerned about this issue, and do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
- What about supplements and medicines?Once you register you will be sent a list of recommended supplements and suggestions to stay healthy during your time in India. Whatever prescription medications you are required to take at home, please continue to take them while in India.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – CURRENCY, DRESS & NIRVANA RIVER RESORT
- How much money should I take with me?That’s entirely up to you and how much you want to buy. Things in India are much more inexpensive than they are in the US or Europe, so your dollar goes pretty far. Travelers checks are harder to exchange in India than cash, so we recommend bringing cash and credit/debit cards. ATMs are available down in Ram Jula and the Rishikesh area. Ram Jula / Rishikesh is about 45 minutes from where we will be staying.ATMs are also available in Delhi and at the airport.Most stores take credit cards.
- What about tipping?We do not tip any staff during our stay at the Nirvana Resort. Rather, we leave a collective group tip at the end of our stay, which the staff divides between them. Generally this tip is around $30/person for the month stay. In addition, if you use porters to assist you with your luggage, plan on $1/piece of luggage each time you use them. For taxis within Delhi count on $1$ 2/trip.
- What is the currency and how can I exchange my dollars?The currency in India is the rupee. There is money exchange in the Delhi airport. When you fly into Delhi, exchange some money into rupees at the airport.The rupee is not exchangeable outside of India so however much money you exchange into rupees, know that you must either spend it or exchange it back before leaving the country.
- How should I dress when traveling through India?For women, please dress modestly with respect for the culture. It is preferred to not wear tank tops and halters or shorts. Also when traveling through India it is best not to wear tight or transparent clothes that show too much skin or underarms.Instead wear loose fitting graceful clothing such as Indian Kurtas. Long skirts are also a good option.
This is to not only show respect for the culture but to also not draw unwanted attention to yourself.
For men, we suggest not to wear tank tops. Kurta shirts and T-shirts are fine.You will be doing a lot of Kundalini Yoga and meditation so we prefer white or light colored clothing. Also, head coverings are highly recommended.
There is plenty of shopping in Ram Jula and Laxshman Jula. These areas are about 45 minutes to an hour below where the training is being held. So, you can do plenty of shopping for clothes if you arrive early before the training begins.
- What is the Nirvana River ResortFor more information please see: http://www.nirvanariverresort.comBecause we will be up in the mountains please make sure to bring all of your toiletries and any necessary comforts with you from home. There will be days off during the course when you will be able to travel down to Laxshman Jhula or Ram Jhula (where Parmarth Niketan Ashram is located).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – TEACHER TRAINING
- Do I need to fill out all of this paperwork to register?YES! We need the registration forms returned to us and the deposit paid before we can consider your registration complete.
- Will we get our books and materials in India?For course material information please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgCourse material titles that are required for the course:
The Master’s Touch, The Aquarian Level 1 Textbook and The Aquarian Level 1 Manual.
- What if I already have the books?The only book you might have that is required for the course is The Master’s Touch. If you have that book already, please let Sat Puran know.
- It seems like there’s a lot of coursework when does it have to be done?You will have 6 months to complete the Immersion course material. Your homework will be due May 7, 2020.
You will have 12 months to complete your 20 Kundalini classes and White Tantric Course.**We do highly recommend to complete your 20 classes and White Tantric within the 6 month period though. You will not receive your certificate until all requirements are completed and turned in to us. Please also see your registration form for KRI’s deadline policy.You will receive a Homework Booklet that will explain all of your requirements.
Your Certificate Requirements:
-Complete all classroom hours
-Complete 20 Kundalini Yoga classes. These classes must be taken after once the course is over.
-Attend one White Tantric workshop
Check with www.whitetantricyoga.com there
are courses all around the world!
Any White Tantric course attended before the teacher training will not count toward your certificate.
-10 class curriculum for beginners
-6 class thematic curriculum with flyer
-10 hours of community service
-One 11 minute 40 day meditation
-One 31 minute 40 day meditation
Take Home Exam
- When can I take White Tantric Yoga?You can take your White Tantric Yoga Course from November 7, 2019 to November 7, 2020.
Taking White Tantric Yoga prior to the start of the course will NOT count toward your requirement for the course.
- What if there aren’t any Kundalini Yoga teachers in my area?To see if there are any Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainers in your area please go to www.kundaliniresearchinstitute.org and click on Teacher Training. You also can do a Kundalini Yoga DVD at home or an online class to complete your classes.
- Do we have to go to sadhana in India?Yes! Sadhana is required. You’ll be amazed at how much it will deepen your practice and enhance your experience!
- I’m new to Kundalini Yoga what’s “sadhana”?Sadhana is a 2 hour morning practice consisting of prayer, yoga and meditation. It’s powerful and uplifting! For more information about sadhana, including Yogi Bhajan’s answers to common questions about sadhana, please see the KRI wesbite kriteachings.org or 3ho.org
- Are there any scholarships or work exchange positions available?Unfortunately no.
- What about discounts for International or Indian students?None are available.
- Is there any way to connect with my fellow trainees prior to the course?Yes. We will have a special Facebook group just for students of our Teacher Trainings. Once you register, you’ll receive an email inviting you to join the group. There you can post questions, photos, videos and chat with your fellow trainees! It’s also a great resource once you come home!
- What will the daily schedule be like? This is an approximate of what the day will be like?4:00-6:00 am – Sadhana
6:30-7:00 am – Tea break
7:00-9:00 am – Yoga
9:00-10:00 am – Breakfast and relaxation (porridge/toast/fruit/tea/coffee)
10:00 am 12:30 – Course Curriculum
12:30-1:30 pm – Lunch
1:30-5:00 pm – Course Curriculum
5:00-5:30 pm – Tea
5:30-7:30 pm – Arti/Meditation
7:30 pm – Dinner
9:00pm – Lights out** Please note that the daily schedule is subject to change. Time off will be determined closer to the course.
- Who do I contact if I have additional questions?Please contact Sat Puran she will be happy to answer any of your questions! Her email is SatPuran@goldenbridgeyoga.com