Level 2 Authentic Relationships
Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship
Golden Bridge Global, Rishikesh India
November 21st to November 28th, 2020
Arrival for Check in is November 21st. Departure from the course is November 28th, 2020
All requests to withdraw from the course must be received in writing. Those withdrawing by Oct 1, 2020 are eligible for a refund, minus a non refundable $300 USD admin/processing fee. Those withdrawing after Oct 1, 2020 are not eligible for a refund.
- DO I NEED TO FILL OUT ALL OF THIS PAPERWORK TO REGISTER?Yes. We need the registration forms returned to us and the deposit paid before we can consider your registration complete.
- WILL WE GET OUR BOOKS AND MATERIALS AT THE COURSE?Yes. You will receive your course materials at the training.
- ARE THERE ANY PRE-REQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE?If you are wanting to attend any Level 2 module and put it toward a Level 2 certification than you must be a KRI Level 1 certified Kundalini Yoga teacher. If you are just wanting to take any of the modules as a workshop or immersion than there are no prerequisites.
- HOW DO I GET CERTIFIED TO BE A LEVEL 2 PRACTITIONER?To be certified Level 2, you must already be a certified KRI Level 1 Kundalini Yoga teacher. There are 5 Level 2 modules to complete and they must be completed over at least 2 years. This is per The Kundalini Research Institute. You would be responsible for keeping track of your modules taken. When they are complete you then notify KRI directly.
- WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO BE CERTIFIED?Here are the post course requirements:
-90 day meditation. This will be assigned in class.
-Journal kept during the 90 day post course requirements period.
-3 completed phone calls / group correspondence facilitated by your Group Leader.
(Within the Level 2 training, students participate in small groups to discuss the curriculum and other assignments during the week of the training. The students in each small group then keep in touch for 90 days after the course to complete their homework. This is lead by the Group Leader.
- DO WE HAVE TO GO TO SADHANA?Yes! Sadhana is required. You’ll be amazed at how much it will deepen your practice and enhance your experience!
- ARE THERE ANY SCHOLARSHIPS or WORK EXCHANGE POSITIONS AVAILABLE?Unfortunately no.
- WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?Please contact Sat Puran she will be happy to answer any of your questions! Her email is SatPuran@goldenbridgeyoga.com