Level 2 Authentic Relationships
Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship
April 7th – April 12th 2020
Integrate authentic relationships into your life and your teaching. Explore and understand how we form, sustain and honor relationships. Our success as Kundalini Yoga teachers and as conscious human beings depends on our capacity to be authentic and respond from our hearts; our primary objective is to examine our relationships and improve our effectiveness, authenticity and awareness within them.
- Explore what an authentic relationship is and what it’s not
- Relate to your soul as the foundation for authentic relationships
- Understand the special challenges that long-term relationships and marriage face in the Aquarian Age
- Identify the common ways we make relationships fail
- Develop self-love as a key to authentic relationships
- Identify our core paradox and transform it from problem to opportunity
- Create a conscious relationship with your own masculine and feminine energies
- Develop Sacred Community
Use awareness, contemplation and meditation to revision your relationship to self and other. Forgive the past and heal the present. Release yourself from the wounds of love and begin to live authentically. Recognize the patterns that keep you from expressing your true Self and create a new template: give and receive love from abundance, consciousness and ease.
- DO I NEED TO FILL OUT ALL OF THIS PAPERWORK TO REGISTER?Yes. We need the registration forms returned to us and the deposit paid before we can consider your registration complete.
- WILL WE GET OUR BOOKS AND MATERIALS AT THE COURSE?Yes. You will receive your course materials at the training.
- ARE THERE ANY PRE-REQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE?If you are wanting to attend any Level 2 module and put it toward a Level 2 certification than you must be a KRI Level 1 certified Kundalini Yoga teacher. If you are just wanting to take any of the modules as a workshop or immersion than there are no prerequisites.
- HOW DO I GET CERTIFIED TO BE A LEVEL 2 PRACTITIONER?To be certified Level 2, you must already be a certified KRI Level 1 Kundalini Yoga teacher. There are 5 Level 2 modules to complete and they must be completed over at least 2 years. This is per The Kundalini Research Institute. You would be responsible for keeping track of your modules taken. When they are complete you then notify KRI directly.
- WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO BE CERTIFIED?Here are the post course requirements:
-90 day meditation. This will be assigned in class.
-Journal kept during the 90 day post course requirements period.
-3 completed phone calls / group correspondence facilitated by your Group Leader.
(Within the Level 2 training, students participate in small groups to discuss the curriculum and other assignments during the week of the training. The students in each small group then keep in touch for 90 days after the course to complete their homework. This is lead by the Group Leader.
- DO WE HAVE TO GO TO SADHANA?Yes! Sadhana is required. You’ll be amazed at how much it will deepen your practice and enhance your experience!
- ARE THERE ANY SCHOLARSHIPS or WORK EXCHANGE POSITIONS AVAILABLE?Unfortunately no.
- WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?Please contact Sat Puran she will be happy to answer any of your questions! Her email is SatPuran@goldenbridgeyoga.com