Level 2 Conscious Communication
Uplift and penetrate through the power of the word
November 21st to November 28th, 2020
Arrival for Check in is November 21st. Departure from the course is November 28th, 2020
What do we mean by communication? The definition of communication is a practice that creates a “common notion” with another person or object of attention…At what level do we communicate? Did you ever learn that your existence is your communication? Your projection is your relationship? You are the power? But life is often sour. There is no happiness because your communication has no purpose of Self. You communicate to impress someone. You don’t communicate to relate you to someone. That’s why you suffer now. You don’t communicate consciously.
- Recognize and contrast conscious communication with other types of communication
- The role of silence and shuniya in communication
- The art of deep listening—sunni-ai
- Mastering the Fifth Chakra
- Recognizing your shadow and overcoming your blocks through applied consciousness
- Communicating with the Infinite and the nature of prayer
All requests to withdraw from the course must be received in writing. Those withdrawing by Oct 1, 2020 are eligible for a refund, minus a non refundable $300 USD admin/processing fee. Those withdrawing after Oct 1, 2020 are not eligible for a refund.
- DO I NEED TO FILL OUT ALL OF THIS PAPERWORK TO REGISTER?Yes. We need the registration forms returned to us and the deposit paid before we can consider your registration complete.
- WILL WE GET OUR BOOKS AND MATERIALS AT THE COURSE?Yes. You will receive your course materials at the training.
- ARE THERE ANY PRE-REQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE?If you are wanting to attend any Level 2 module and put it toward a Level 2 certification than you must be a KRI Level 1 certified Kundalini Yoga teacher. If you are just wanting to take any of the modules as a workshop or immersion than there are no prerequisites.
- HOW DO I GET CERTIFIED TO BE A LEVEL 2 PRACTITIONER?To be certified Level 2, you must already be a certified KRI Level 1 Kundalini Yoga teacher. There are 5 Level 2 modules to complete and they must be completed over at least 2 years. This is per The Kundalini Research Institute. You would be responsible for keeping track of your modules taken. When they are complete you then notify KRI directly.
- WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO BE CERTIFIED?Here are the post course requirements:
-90 day meditation. This will be assigned in class.
-Journal kept during the 90 day post course requirements period.
-3 completed phone calls / group correspondence facilitated by your Group Leader.
(Within the Level 2 training, students participate in small groups to discuss the curriculum and other assignments during the week of the training. The students in each small group then keep in touch for 90 days after the course to complete their homework. This is lead by the Group Leader.
- DO WE HAVE TO GO TO SADHANA?Yes! Sadhana is required. You’ll be amazed at how much it will deepen your practice and enhance your experience!
- ARE THERE ANY SCHOLARSHIPS or WORK EXCHANGE POSITIONS AVAILABLE?Unfortunately no.
- WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?Please contact Sat Puran she will be happy to answer any of your questions! Her email is SatPuran@goldenbridgeyoga.com