Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship
11th – 17th March, 2019 | Mohanchatti, Rishikesh, India
Integrate authentic relationships into your life and your teaching. Explore and understand how we form, sustain and honor relationships. Our success as Kundalini Yoga teachers and as conscious human beings depends on our capacity to be authentic and respond from our hearts; our primary objective is to examine our relationships and improve our effectiveness, authenticity and awareness within them.
- Explore what an authentic relationship is and what it’s not
- Relate to your soul as the foundation for authentic relationships
- Understand the special challenges that long-term relationships and marriage face in the Aquarian Age
- Identify the common ways we make relationships fail
- Develop self-love as a key to authentic relationships
- Identify our core paradox and transform it from problem to opportunity
- Create a conscious relationship with your own masculine and feminine energies
- Develop Sacred Community
Use awareness, contemplation and meditation to revision your relationship to self and other. Forgive the past and heal the present. Release yourself from the wounds of love and begin to live authentically. Recognize the patterns that keep you from expressing your true Self and create a new template: give and receive love from abundance, consciousness and ease.