THE RADIANT POWER OF WOMEN
- Tulum, México ~ Winter Retreat with Gurmukh and Heather [Hanspreet]
- Tulum, México
- December 3rd – December 9th, 2021
When Women gather they heal, when women heal, they heal the world. Join our sacred community of women around the world for a workshop or immersion. Gurmukh and Wah will take you on a soulful and sweet journey using Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, Dance, Ceremony, Celebration and Connection.
The world is calling us forth to reclaim our place and power. Together we can be reminders to each other to reflect and share our truth and wisdom. It is easy to get lost in our thought of being small, join us to be reminded of your greatness.
It is through community and group consciousness that we can make the changes needed to bring humanity back into harmony. You are an important part of this solution, so come and feel the support of other women as you brave the journey of uncovering your gifts. As Women we can heal though storytelling and recognizing that we are not alone. When we feel a sense of authentic connection and trust, we can experience vulnerability and openness, which lead us to great inner awakenings. Let us be in service to each other as we create a sacred container for ourselves and other women.
WHY ATTEND THE RADIANT POWER OF WOMEN RETREAT
Radiant Power of Women is a course for every woman seeking more vitality, strength and insight into her own life. As women in the modern world we are being asked to wear many different hats. We are in a constant state of redefining our roles in our homes, lives and societies. The messages coming from the outside of who we should be and how we should look are ever changing. How do we keep up and rise up at the same time? We need tools, we need a pathway that can help cultivate our intuition, so that we can tune into our own inner guides.
Take home with you the 8 Elements of Excellence!
- The Vision to see your goal and keep it in your consciousness
- The Courage to keep up within the acknowledgement and honoring of our self for choosing the courage regardless of the outcome
- The Grit to go through it
- The Humility to know who the Doer is
- The Knowledge to substantiate it
- The Prayer to feed it
- The Grace to carry yourself through it
- The Determination to achieve it