Level One Teacher Training
LEVEL ONE TEACHER TRAINING SCHEDULE 2022
Kundalini Yoga, Level 1 Teacher Training
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.” ~Yogi Bhajan
Golden Bridge Teacher Training program is a Yoga Alliance approved Level One Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. In Level One, you will become an Instructor and gain a deep understanding and experience of the core of the science of Kundalini Yoga. You will develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations. You will practice teaching Kundalini Yoga in a practicum setting, participate in early morning Sadhana (spiritual practice), and experience the powerful transformational energy of Rebirthing. This 220-hour course includes 180 hours of classroom instruction in a well-defined curriculum, which includes:
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga Postures, Kriyas, and Meditations
- Mantras and Mudras
- Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Yogic Philosophy and the Origin of Kundalini Yoga
- Yogic and Western Anatomy
Explore Your Potential
This Golden Bridge Level One Teacher Training Program in Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, is designed for:
- Students of Kundalini Yoga
- Students of other schools of yoga
- Teachers of all forms of yoga
- All who are seeking to deepen their yogic experience
Rewrite Your Destiny
Learn the Ancient Science of Kundalini Yoga. Challenge yourself. Confront self-imposed limits. Touch your Soul. Experience your highest and purest consciousness. Gain the knowledge and confidence to build a more peaceful and creative life. Be inspired to share the Teachings.
Join our Family of Yogis
Embrace a yogic lifestyle taught in an atmosphere of reverence and joy. Learn an exciting technology that elevates and enlightens in a supportive yogic community.
This program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga. The Golden Bridge Teacher Training program is a journey of your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. You will gain a deep understanding and experience the core science of Kundalini Yoga. You develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations. Certification is through Golden Bridge.
The Golden Bridge Teacher Training team reserves the right to grant Yoga Alliance Certification based solely on their discretion and evaluation of each participant’s readiness to be a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the Golden Bridge Teacher Training course requirements, including although not limited to:
- Attendance at all classes
- Satisfactory practicum assessment and passing grade on the written examination
- Completion of attending 20 Kundalini Yoga classes after the Teacher Training Course
- Completion of the assigned 40-Day Kriya or Meditation
- Creation of two yoga course curricula
- Proper representation of The Code of Ethics and Professional Standards of Yoga Alliance
- To receive your Level One Certificate, Golden Bridge Yoga must receive your homework and all requirements within the stated deadlines for each training. Please turn in all certification requirements on time if you would like to be certified. If for any reason you do not complete all of the requirements for certification, you will not be certified.
- Full payment of course fees