Teacher Trainings Schedule 2017 – 2018
- Golden Bridge Yoga NYC
- New York City
- September 28th, 2017 – February 18th, 2018
- Rishikesh, India
- March 8th – April 1st, 2018
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.” ~Yogi Bhajan
The Aquarian Teacher Training program is the KRI Level 1 Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. In Level 1 you will become an Instructor and gain a deep understanding and experience of the core of the science of Kundalini Yoga. You will develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan. You will practice teaching Kundalini Yoga in a practicum setting, participate in early morning Sadhanas (spiritual practice), and experience the powerful transformational energy of White Tantric Yoga. This is a 220 hour course, which includes 180 hours of classroom instruction in a well-defined curriculum which includes:
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga Postures, Kriyas & Meditations
- Mantras and Mudras
- Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
- Yogic & Western Anatomy
- Humanology & 3HO Yogic Lifestyle
Explore Your Potential
This KRI Level I Teacher Training Program in Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, is designed for:
- Students of Kundalini Yoga
- Students of other schools of yoga
- Teachers of all forms of yoga
- Anyone seeking to deepen their yogic experience
Rewrite Your Destiny
Learn the Ancient Science of Kundalini Yoga. Challenge yourself. Confront self-imposed limits. Touch your soul. Experience your highest & purest consciousness. Gain the knowledge and confidence to build a more peaceful and creative life.
Join our Family of Yogis
Embrace a yogic lifestyle taught in an atmosphere of reverence and joy. Learn an exciting technology that elevates and enlightens in a supportive yogic community.
This program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. The Aquarian Teacher Training program is a journey of your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. There are three levels of certification: KRI Level 1 – Instructor; KRI Level 2 – Practitioner; and KRI Level 3 – Teacher. In Level 1 you become an Instructor. You gain a deep understanding and experience the core science of Kundalini Yoga. You develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
The Aquarian Teacher Training team reserves the right to grant KRI Certification based solely on their discretion and evaluation of each participant’s readiness to be a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the Aquarian Teacher Training course requirements including, but not limited to:
- Attendance at all classes
- Satisfactory practicum assessment & passing grade on the written examination
- Current professional membership with IKYTA
- Completion of 20 Kundalini Yoga classes
- Completion of the assigned 40 day kriya or meditation
- Creation of two yoga course curricula
- Attendance at a White Tantric Yoga course within one year of the end of your course. Please know you will not receive your certificate until all requirements are completed. To get the worldwide White Tantric Workshop schedule go to www.whitetantricyoga.com (White Tantric yoga course is NOT included in your course fee).
- Proper representation of The Code of Ethics & Professional Standards of A Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Full payment of course fees
- To receive your Level 1 certificate, Golden Bridge Yoga must receive your homework and all requirements within the stated deadlines for each training. If you would like to be certified, please have all certification requirements turned in on time. If for any reason you do not complete all of the requirements for certification and within the given deadlines, you will not be certified.
KRI Level 1 Teacher Training course fulfills the Yoga Alliance’s 200 hour national standard for a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT®). With your KRI certification, you can apply for and receive a Yoga Alliance accreditation. When submitting your application to Yoga Alliance you must select Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) as your Registered Yoga School (RYS®), not Golden Bridge Yoga. Yoga Alliance also requires you to submit your KRI Level 1 certificate. Please go to www.yogaalliance.org for more information about their accreditation policies.