Mind & Meditation
Conquer the mind and conquer the world
FEBRUARY 4 – FEBRUARY 9 2020
Deepen your practice of meditation, clarify the relationship between you and your mind, and explore the basic nature and dynamics of the mind. Our relationship to our own mind is pivotal in effectively realizing our true nature and fulfilling our potential. Yogi Bhajan often reminded us that we come to Earth to experience our humanity and recognize the One Infinite being that creates all and which is in all. The greatest power is the ability to act with a Neutral Mind, to use intuition along with applied intelligence and to lean on the Infinite through the sacred science known as prayer.
- Enhance the depth of your understanding of meditation and experience deep meditations on the nine aspects of the mind.
- Focus on your relationship to your own mind.
- Increase your ability to observe neutrally, to become still, to clear your mind of distractions and intrigues, to recognize when you establish a state of shuniya, and to recognize the different functional parts of your mind.
- Experience and practice the use of intuition as a primary skill of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
- Learn the structure of the mind and examine the impersonal minds, the qualities of the mind, and the nine aspects of the mind.
- Understand how to use the 27 projections of the mind.
All requests to withdraw from the course must be received in writing. Those withdrawing by Jan. 2, 2020 are eligible for a refund, minus a non refundable $300 USD admin/processing fee. Those withdrawing after JAN 2, 2020 are not eligible for a refund.