Mind & Meditation
Conquer the mind and conquer the world
FEBRUARY 4 – FEBRUARY 9 2020
Deepen your practice of meditation, clarify the relationship between you and your mind, and explore the basic nature and dynamics of the mind. Our relationship to our own mind is pivotal in effectively realizing our true nature and fulfilling our potential. Yogi Bhajan often reminded us that we come to Earth to experience our humanity and recognize the One Infinite being that creates all and which is in all. The greatest power is the ability to act with a Neutral Mind, to use intuition along with applied intelligence and to lean on the Infinite through the sacred science known as prayer.
- Enhance the depth of your understanding of meditation and experience deep meditations on the nine aspects of the mind.
- Focus on your relationship to your own mind.
- Increase your ability to observe neutrally, to become still, to clear your mind of distractions and intrigues, to recognize when you establish a state of shuniya, and to recognize the different functional parts of your mind.
- Experience and practice the use of intuition as a primary skill of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
- Learn the structure of the mind and examine the impersonal minds, the qualities of the mind, and the nine aspects of the mind.
- Understand how to use the 27 projections of the mind.
All requests to withdraw from the course must be received in writing. Those withdrawing by Jan. 2, 2020 are eligible for a refund, minus a non refundable $300 USD admin/processing fee. Those withdrawing after JAN 2, 2020 are not eligible for a refund.
- DO I NEED TO FILL OUT ALL OF THIS PAPERWORK TO REGISTER?
Yes. We need the registration forms returned to us and the deposit paid before we can consider your registration complete.
- WILL WE GET OUR BOOKS AND MATERIALS AT THE COURSE?
Yes. You will receive your course materials at the training.
- ARE THERE ANY PRE-REQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE?
If you are wanting to attend any Level 2 module and put it toward a Level 2 certification than you must be a KRI Level 1 certified Kundalini Yoga teacher. If you are just wanting to take any of the modules as a workshop or immersion than there are no prerequisites.
- HOW DO I GET CERTIFIED TO BE A LEVEL 2 PRACTITIONER?
To be certified Level 2, you must already be a certified KRI Level 1 Kundalini Yoga teacher. There are 5 Level 2 modules to complete and they must be completed over at least 2 years. This is per The Kundalini Research Institute. You would be responsible for keeping track of your modules taken. When they are complete you then notify KRI directly.
- WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO BE CERTIFIED?
Here are the post course requirements:
-90 day meditation. This will be assigned in class.
-Journal kept during the 90 day post course requirements period.
-3 completed phone calls / group correspondence facilitated by your Group Leader.
(Within the Level 2 training, students participate in small groups to discuss the curriculum and other assignments during the week of the training. The students in each small group then keep in touch for 90 days after the course to complete their homework. This is lead by the Group Leader.
- DO WE HAVE TO GO TO SADHANA?
Yes! Sadhana is required. You’ll be amazed at how much it will deepen your practice and enhance your experience!
- ARE THERE ANY SCHOLARSHIPS or WORK EXCHANGE POSITIONS AVAILABLE?
- WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
Please contact Sat Puran she will be happy to answer any of your questions! Her email is SatPuran@goldenbridgeyoga.com