Teacher Training Schedule 2019
Authentic RelationshipsUnfold your true identity
in the matrix of conscious relationship
- Mohanchatti, Rishikesh, India
- March 11th – March 17th, 2019
Conscious CommunicationUplift and penetrate through the power of the word.
- Mohanchatti, Rishikesh, India
- March 18th – March 24th, 2019
Building on the foundations of KRI Level 1, the KRI Level 2 Immersion is about personal transformation, deepening core capacity, character and consciousness. These courses are taught by senior teachers. You will cultivate your yogic capacities of intuition, neutrality and self-love.
The Golden Bridge Level 2 Training Program consists of five 60-hour modules:Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
These five modules are the building blocks that highlight the following:
- Prepare the foundations for the shift of humanity to the Aquarian Age
- Serve and uplift individuals to be happy, healthy and holy
- Provide the opportunity for each person to awaken their capacity, character and sensitivity as a self-sensory human being who can be effective intuitive, creative and compassionate
Level 2 Transformation includes the projection of identity (Sat Nam); the embodiment of character through word and behavior; and the expansion and deepening of the teacher’s stage of consciousness. Completing this stage makes you a certified practitioner of Kundalini Yoga.
Though these are Level 2 Teacher Training courses, Level 1 is not required. These immersions are open to everybody and are perfect and complete unto themselves. If you are not already Level 1 certified you may take the modules as immersion courses and not receive Level 2 certification. If you are already Level 1 certified then completion of the five modules over at least a two year period leads to certification as a Level 2 Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®. You may take these modules in any order. Completion of Level 1 and Level 2 will also qualify you to apply to become a RYT-500 Hour Yoga Teacher through Yoga Alliance.
All the information in these courses is presented in highly interactive learning environments. You will explore topics and discuss them with other students in both small and large groups. You will have the opportunity to practice meditations deeply over an extended time. You will test and observe the application of these techniques and attitudes in your life.
Requirements for students pursuing a Level 2 Certification
- Passing grade of 75% or higher on the Exam
- Attendance at all 50 hours of classroom study at Golden Bridge
- Completion of 12 hours of home study
- In order for a Level 2 module to count towards Level 2 certification, you have to have completed Level One.
- The 5 modules cannot be completed in less then 2 years
- At least 6 hours of reading Yogi Bhajan transcripts, watching the videos and practicing the meditations given in the videos
- At least 6 hours of study group meetings or conference calls
- At least 40 days of journaling
- Completion of 90 days of the assigned meditation for the course
- Completion of the exam questions with a passing grade