LEVEL 1 TEACHER TRAINING SCHEDULE 2021/2022
KUNDALINI YOGA, LEVEL 1 TEACHER TRAINING
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.” ~Yogi Bhajan
Golden bridge Teacher Training program is a Yoga Alliance approved Level 1 Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. In Level 1 you will become an Instructor and gain a deep understanding and experience of the core of the science of Kundalini Yoga. You will develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan. You will practice teaching Kundalini Yoga in a practicum setting, participate in early morning Sadhanas (spiritual practice), and experience the powerful transformational energy of White Tantric Yoga. This is a 220 hour course, which includes 180 hours of classroom instruction in a well-defined curriculum which includes:
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga Postures, Kriyas & Meditations
- Mantras and Mudras
- Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
- Yogic & Western Anatomy
Explore Your Potential
This Golden Bridge Level I Teacher Training Program in Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, is designed for:
- Students of Kundalini Yoga
- Students of other schools of yoga
- Teachers of all forms of yoga
- Anyone seeking to deepen their yogic experience
Rewrite Your Destiny
Learn the Ancient Science of Kundalini Yoga. Challenge yourself. Confront self-imposed limits. Touch your soul. Experience your highest & purest consciousness. Gain the knowledge and confidence to build a more peaceful and creative life.
Join our Family of Yogis
Embrace a yogic lifestyle taught in an atmosphere of reverence and joy. Learn an exciting technology that elevates and enlightens in a supportive yogic community.
This program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. The Golden Bridge Teacher Training program is a journey of your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. You will gain a deep understanding and experience the core science of Kundalini Yoga. You develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan. Certification is through Yoga Alliance.
The Golden Bridge Teacher Training team reserves the right to grant Yoga Alliance Certification based solely on their discretion and evaluation of each participant’s readiness to be a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the Golden Bridge Teacher Training course requirements including, but not limited to:
- Attendance at all classes
- Satisfactory practicum assessment & passing grade on the written examination
- Current professional membership with IKYTA
- Completion of 20 Kundalini Yoga classes
- Completion of the assigned 40 day kriya or meditation
- Creation of two yoga course curricula
- Proper representation of The Code of Ethics & Professional Standards of Yoga Alliance.
- Full payment of course fees
- Full payment of course fees
- To receive your Level 1 certificate, Golden Bridge Yoga must receive your homework and all requirements within the stated deadlines for each training. If you would like to be certified, please have all certification requirements turned in on time. If for any reason you do not complete all of the requirements for certification, you will not be certified.
Golden Bridge Teacher Training course fulfills the Yoga Alliance’s 200 hour national standard for a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT®).